Dynamo is a visual programming add-in for Revit that helps users build custom tools.
Our two Days Instructor-led training course will start form the very basics of visual programming and build your knowledge through practical examples.
- Salvo Dragotta
Course topics :
- The Dynamo User Interface
- Default Library Categories
- Extending the Library with Custom Nodes
- The Workspace
- Building a Dynamo Graph
- Anatomy of a Node
- Different ways of searching the Library
- Data Types & Data Structures
- Adding Detail & complexity to your programs
- Dynamo Geometry
- Working with lists
- Code Block and DesignScript
- Dynamo for Revit
- Best Practices
- Conclusion – Next Steps
We’ll have time for Q&A each day
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Yes! We will send the full pre -requirements to the participants prior to the training.
Do I need to have something installed on my laptop?
Revit 2018.3 , Dynamo 1.3.3 & Dynamo 2.0.2. You can contact us before the training if you have issues. Contact us
This training is not refundable. Refer to our T&C
You can Contact us and we will be glad to answer any question.