Dynamo is a visual programming add-in for Revit that helps users build custom tools.
Our two Days Instructor-led training course will start form the very basics of visual programming and build your knowledge through practical examples.
- Salvo Dragotta
Course topics :
- The Dynamo User Interface
- Default Library Categories
- Extending the Library with Custom Nodes
- The Workspace
- Building a Dynamo Graph
- Anatomy of a Node
- Different ways of searching the Library
- Data Types & Data Structures
- Adding Detail & complexity to your programs
- Dynamo Geometry
- Working with lists
- Code Block and DesignScript
- Dynamo for Revit
- Best Practices
- Conclusion – Next Steps
We’ll have time for Q&A each day
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Do I need to have something installed on my laptop?
Revit 2018.2 and Dynamo 1.3.2. You can contact us before the training if you have issues. Email us
This training is not refundable. Refer to our T&C
You can email us and we will be glad to answer any question.