Dynamo is a visual programming add-in for Revit that helps users build custom tools.
Our two Days Instructor-led training course will start form the very basics of visual programming and build your knowledge through practical examples.
– The Dynamo User Interface
– Default Library Categories
– Extending the Library with Custom Nodes
– The Workspace
– Building a Dynamo Graph
– Anatomy of a Node
– Different ways of searching the Library
– Data Types & Data Structures
– Adding Detail & complexity to your programs
– Dynamo Geometry
– Working with lists
– Code Block and DesignScript
– Dynamo for Revit
– Best Practices
– Conclusion – Next Steps
We’ll have time for Q&A each day
Morning tea/afternoon tea and lunch each day.
Final dynamo datasets